Thursday, June 24, 2010

Book Review: Into Your Hands Lord


Into Your Hands Lord, is written by John Baillie, a minister in Johannesburg. The book is an account of the Lord’s hand in Bailie’s life. He embarks on a journey which highlights how small incidents can have a very significant impact on one’s life and how each and every one is ultimately connected.

Bailie unassumingly takes no credit for his achievements, and merely states that through God’s grace, he has found Jesus as his personal Saviour, and that he is constantly being shaped into the person Jesus knows he needs to become. Today, each and every experience of his amazing life journey is begun with the words: “Lord, today, into your hands I place my Spirit.”

Accounts of these events were easy to comprehend. It's an easy read, and, I believe, inspired by God. I recommend it highly.

(This review has been written by Jeanné Persson).

Into Your Hands Lord has been published by Cobble Crab Publishers.

Should you wish to purchase a copy of the book on line please go to the website of the publisher Cobble Crab Publishers http://www.cobblecrab.co.za or e-mail jeanne@cobblecrab.co.za